A bridge is a type of dental restoration used to replace one or more missing teeth. Dental bridges are fixed (non-removable), so they are a stable and long-lasting choice for replacing your missing teeth. Each dental bridge is composed of two dental crowns and one or more artificial teeth; the dental crowns are placed on the teeth or dental implants adjacent to the gap to support the artificial teeth and securely anchor them to your smile. Our talented dentist, Dr. Prigmore, can typically place a custom dental bridge in Fairfield, California in just two comfortable, pleasant appointments at our dental office. A bridge can improve your smile by:
- Restoring your ability to properly speak, eat, and chew
- Enhancing the appearance of your smile
- Alleviating stress on the bite
- Replacing an unwanted, removable partial denture
- Preventing the remaining natural teeth from shifting into the space left by the missing teeth
- Improving facial volume and shape
Dental bridges are custom made to aesthetically restore your smile and comfortably fit your bite. We welcome you to contact us today to learn more about the benefits of dental bridges and our other tooth replacement options. We look forward to caring for your smile!